Monday 15 February 2010

ESPNscrum Fantasy Rugby 2010




so week two has finished in the 6 nations fantasy league and Michael is on top again - how does he do it?


The secrets of mystic Michael are yet to be revealed and exactly how he has managed to pick players like Bastardo (I think thats how its pronounced) and the walking muscle that is Haskell!


Nick Gately has shown good form to close the gap at the top and there still may be competition for top spot yet.


The match was not exactly great but getting to watch it with an hilarious Spanish commentary made a dull match slightly more enjoyable. Si senor could be heard every time someone got a kick and I think the commentators only knew the name of Jonny Wilkinson as they did not really mention anyone else.


I am looking forward to the next England debarcle only so I can hear the commentators again.


Oh and well done My Pardoe for a much more positive week.


Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think of the post.

Thanks